How to Participate
1. Register your school in the online RNS (Registration/Nomination/Selection) System.
2. If your school is already registered in the RNS, update/confirm your school profile.
4. Once the State Office processes your payment and activates your school account, nominate your students in the RNS.
5. After you have entered all the students that will audition from your school, print out the billing sheet from the RNS, sign it, have your principal sign it, and mail it with payment to the address listed on your billing sheet. (Be sure to check the address and ask your bookkeeper to use the address on the billing sheet and not what is listed in your district's computer.)
- Always check that student names are spelled correctly and that you have entered the correct instrument or voice part for them. All nametags, programs, billing, etc. are taken directly from the data entered by the teachers.
- Deadlines are listed on the website and also on the RNS.
- Billing sheets must have a principal signature and director signature.
- Nominate students from the school listed on the billing sheet only. Teachers who teach at multiple schools must submit one billing sheet per school. Private students must be registered under the school that they attend.
6. Prepare your students for their auditions. Check your email for information from the District President regarding auditions and then selection and festival information.
HOW TO DELETE Directors from the RNS
- The primary contact teacher for your school must login at www.ilalldist.org.
- Select "Update Profile."
- At the bottom of the page, select the director(s) to be deleted and then click "Delete."